Search This Blog

Saturday 5 May 2012

Assistive Technology in the Workplace


As teachers, our focus is typically on students in the classroom, and that makes sense.  While looking through youtube videos I came across the one below that addresses the topic of assistive technology in the workplace.  I think it is excellent that new technology allows students to be more successful in class.  I am also excited to think that technology helps them gain independence in their adult lives and gives them the ability to support themselves in the workforce. 


1 comment:

  1. Great video, Lloyd! I know that I have been focusing on students and I'm ashamed to say that I never really thought too much about adults and how AT can impact them in their lives. Its great to know that AT is making life, and workplaces, easier and more independent.

    ReplyDelete