Search This Blog

Thursday 19 April 2012

Jenna's 60 Minutes clip

I really found the 60 Minutes clip from Jenna’s blog this week interesting (April 18th).  There is a student at my school who is visually impaired and he is a very talented, self taught drummer.  It has been nice to see him be successful and really nice to see others students interact with him and acknowledge his skills.

I had never really thought of this type of situation as providing an opportunity for the person to interact with others.  Very inspirational for sure!   

Jenna's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lloyd! My dad actually sent me that in an email and I was totally floored! Like I had mentioned in my blog, giving students the tools to communicate and share their talents with those around them can be so rewarding. When people put the time in like Derek's music teacher it's amazing what students can do!

    ReplyDelete